(Tip#2 for Indigo Figs Story Marker 21)
Sometimes, setting textblock width to create multi-lines content gives unpredictable results. Instead, use spacial characters “\n” (backslash + n) to instruct a “new line” command.
Simply put “\n” where you need to start a new line and that’s it!
Download IndigoFigs Story Marker
(Tip#1 for Indigo Figs Story Marker 21)
For optimization, if the project you are working on has just a few stories that needed to be adjusted, the “Custom” stagger option is recommended since it doesn’t need to calculate all the text height for all stories.
Continue reading “Custom Stagger Settings”
Here are some of the features ;
- Staggering Options
- Display Story Name (with or without Story ID), 2 Story Elevations with separate Reference Levels.
- Additional Stories / Levels for extra levels needed to display, without having to add project stories.
- Markers on the left and right side can be move(offset) individually for each story, or using “Batch Offset Distance” tab to offset multiple stories (base on elevation) at the same time.
- All of the contents, except Story IDs, come with “Custom Overwrite” option, which allows overwriting individual story, not just “Overwrite All”, with additional option to use “Remark Pen”.
- Story Elevations with Optional Secondary Dimension Format that both can be link to settings in Option > Project Preferences > Dimension or using “Custom” within it’s own object’s setting dialog. “Fractions in Small Type” option in “Custom Dimension Format” tab also available.
- Each Story Name, ID, Elevation has separate text settings (Font, Size, Style) with optional “Uniform Text”.
- Content’s positions are adjustable (affects all stories).
- And more, …